> Privacy Statement – Solution Dynamics Limited
Any changes to this privacy statement will be reflected here. This privacy statement applies from August 2019 and was last updated on 16th August 2019.
This privacy statement provides information on the processing of personal information by Solution Dynamics Limited (referred to as ‘SDL’, ‘we’, ‘our’ or ‘us’).
‘Personal information’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
At SDL we take your privacy seriously. When you use our services or interact with us, you may share some personal information with us. The purpose of this privacy statement is to be up front about the information we collect, how we use it, who we share it with and how you can exercise your privacy rights and all other privacy-related information that may be relevant to you.
Please read this privacy statement carefully in conjunction with our website terms and conditions so that you have a full picture of how we treat your personal information when you choose to share it with us, when we create it about you, or when we receive it from a third party using our services.
What types of information do we collect?
We may collect the following types of information:
- your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and other contact details
- information required to provide you with a service, and details of our services that you have used
- your company’s name, your position in the company; the company’s address, company’s email address and telephone number
- information collected through using our websites, for example by cookies or other similar technologies
- details of any enquiry or complaint
- information about communications sent to you by a 3rd party via one of our services
How we collect information
We collect personal information in the following ways:
- directly from you if you sign up to use our services, use the Contact Us function or register on one of our websites
- from third parties who use our services e.g. information given to us to use in a communication sent to you
If you submit any personal information relating to other people to us, you represent that you have the authority to do so and to permit us to use the information in accordance with this privacy statement.
How we use your personal information
We will process your personal information based on:
- The performance of a contract you have with us, or to enter into a contract and to act on your requests.
- Our legitimate business interests, for example, fraud prevention, maintaining the security of our data and systems, marketing, and the improvement of our services. Whenever we rely on this lawful basis to process your data, we assess our business interests to make sure they do not override your rights. Additionally, in some cases you have the right to object to this processing. For more information, visit the ‘How can you exercise your privacy rights?’ section of this policy.
- Compliance with mandatory legal obligations, including for example accounting and tax requirements
Sharing your personal information
Customers’ information is shared with selected third parties for the following reasons:
- where services are provided together with a business partner and it is necessary to disclose the information to them in order to provide the services
- for the prevention of fraud against us, third parties and customers
- for the purposes of identity verification
- for the purposes of recovering debt
- to prevent money laundering
- where products and services are provided to third parties by us (e.g. for the purposes of identity verification and fraud prevention, and it is necessary to
- disclose information to them in order to provide the service)
- Other third parties (including the police, law enforcement agencies, credit reference and fraud prevention agencies and other bodies) to protect our or another person’s rights, property, or safety e.g. to exchange information to protect against fraud and to reduce payment risks; or in connection with the prevention and detection of crime.
How we secure your personal information
We make all reasonable efforts to secure our systems to ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal information. We have implemented appropriate technical, physical and organisational measures to protect personal information against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, damage, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access as well as all other forms of unlawful processing (including, but not limited to, unnecessary collection) or further processing.
How can you exercise your privacy rights?
You have certain rights with respect to the personal information we hold about you, which subject to laws, include the following:
- Request a copy of the personal information we hold about you
- Inform us of a correction to your personal information
- Exercise your right to restrict our use of your personal information
- Exercise your right to erase your personal information
- Object to particular ways in which we are using your personal information
- You can exercise your rights to any of the above by contacting us directly in writing. See ‘How can you contact us’ below.
How can you contact us?
If you have any questions about the way we process your personal information, or want to request access to, deletion of, or correction of your personal information held by us, please contact our Privacy Team.
Solution Dynamics Ltd
PO Box 301248